This Holiday Season..Lola Belle Thoughts..


Good Morning Paw Pals!
It has been a time of reflection and deep thoughts for me during this holiday season! I have found the four things that mean the most to me...four things that I could not do without.
  • 1. Love & Companionship
  • 2. Slow long brushing of my beautiful coat with love
  • 3. Food and treats (hehe)
  • 4. The deep emotional bond that I have with my Mom!
These are feelings that (other than the coat) that all people need and this is what the holidays are all about. Plus we should love each other and treat everyone with love all year. Just the small things count..like the way I wag my tail when Mom comes home and I am there for her with a kiss. The way that T-Bear barks with joy and runs around her crazily. This is what makes life worth moving forward...so please hug your canine/kitty pal and give thanks for their unconditional love!
LOVE! XOXO Lola Belle "Paws on the Ground"
Canine Correspondent