kanaihya
09-26 12:14 PM
I went throgh the comments, it looks like americans don't want foreign IT profesionals here ..they all are opposing ...God knows who will help them in executing those IT projects, if all we are gone..
here we are busy trashing each other, while in the cnn artile, everyone has joined together and is bashing us...
http://fsbfeatures.blogs.fsb.com/2007/09/25/should-the-us-grant-more-h-1b-visas/#comments
I have not seen a single person say positive things about the h1-b program. Instead of infighting here, can we all go there and try to justify the need for skilled labor? Everyone seems to say..they should hire from US...but they forget that there is noone in US to hire. This one sided bashing by anti-immigrants/ racists will only damage our position.
here we are busy trashing each other, while in the cnn artile, everyone has joined together and is bashing us...
http://fsbfeatures.blogs.fsb.com/2007/09/25/should-the-us-grant-more-h-1b-visas/#comments
I have not seen a single person say positive things about the h1-b program. Instead of infighting here, can we all go there and try to justify the need for skilled labor? Everyone seems to say..they should hire from US...but they forget that there is noone in US to hire. This one sided bashing by anti-immigrants/ racists will only damage our position.
wallpaper winter wedding dresses
perm2gc
12-28 05:35 PM
Guys. Let all of us give a new year gift to our core team by posting about IV in all the forums which we have access.It won't cost you a penny but a 15 minutes of your time.I know everyone are busy but 15 minutes is not too much to spend for guys who are working hard for our cause.I know many people are silently browsing the thread than the people who are posting .Guys don't be behind the doors all the times.You have to come out sometimes and this is the time for you to show little respect to the core team.
imneedy
05-06 08:03 PM
We thought the same way 3 years ago, 2 years ago, and last year too, but nothing happened, it could be another year and we could be sitting here in same situation 2 years from now. Question is when IV has already collected money for FOIA request than why it is not proceeding in that direction ? We get it in time or not is not the question now....
I second that
I second that
2011 Satin Mock-Coat Wedding Gown
vin13
02-22 06:44 PM
I am keeping track of the air miles donors and those requesting tickets. I may not get the time to acknowledge receiving the messages.
I will reach out to individuals as i get to coordinate the available miles with those who are in need.
Thanks
I will reach out to individuals as i get to coordinate the available miles with those who are in need.
Thanks
more...
fcres
07-23 03:52 PM
This is the press release in April that became effective Jun 18th http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFactSheet041207.pdf
And this is the inter office memo
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf
It does say CIS MAY deny a case if the initial evidences are missing , though adjudicators are urged to use this option judiciously.
Mine was filed without EVL and it has been receipted (in June). My lawyer asked me not to worry about it.
And this is the inter office memo
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf
It does say CIS MAY deny a case if the initial evidences are missing , though adjudicators are urged to use this option judiciously.
Mine was filed without EVL and it has been receipted (in June). My lawyer asked me not to worry about it.
nomi
12-12 04:37 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=7dc68f236e16e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD
more...
scorpion00
06-08 06:02 PM
so no spill over from EB2 ROW which is current ,to India and China EB2.
I guess many folks were having high hopes for this in the last quarter.
I guess many folks were having high hopes for this in the last quarter.
2010 sexy ridal wedding gowns
ramus
07-03 05:32 PM
Please ask others to do it now...
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
days_go_by
11-20 10:49 PM
I agree with you. Only sick ppl are frustrated with delay in GC.
--
I think there are more than 6500 people here who are suffering from this disease then, about time we find a cure for it?
--
I think there are more than 6500 people here who are suffering from this disease then, about time we find a cure for it?
hair sleeves wedding dresses
singhsa3
02-21 02:41 PM
Assuming you are right then,
average visa issued for EB1 ROW+Non ROW over the last 5 years have been 26K,
Now assuming this year the demand would be close to average then. It leaves 14K for EB2
Implying 12/2003 dates movement is very likely as 14k>5k (your number)
I can share some estimates for EB2 India through Dec03. I wish had the cases as a database, Then we could query for all dates.
Column 1: PD
Column 2: Nbr. Of EB2 India pending from
Column 3: Estimated Universe of EB2 India Pending ( to Universe ratio of 6.75%)
Column 4: Cumulative EB2 India pending
2000-01 0 - -
2000-03 0 - -
2000-04 1 15 15
2000-06 1 15 30
2000-08 0 - 30
2000-11 1 15 44
2000-12 0 - 44
2001-01 0 - 44
2001-03 1 15 59
2001-04 3 44 104
2001-05 2 30 133
2001-06 6 89 222
2001-07 3 44 267
2001-08 1 15 281
2001-09 1 15 296
2001-10 6 89 385
2001-11 2 30 415
2001-12 2 30 444
2002-01 5 74 519
2002-02 4 59 578
2002-03 1 15 593
2002-04 3 44 637
2002-05 11 163 800
2002-06 7 104 904
2002-07 5 74 978
2002-08 5 74 1,052
2002-09 5 74 1,126
2002-10 14 207 1,333
2002-11 16 237 1,570
2002-12 11 163 1,733
2003-01 13 193 1,926
2003-02 12 178 2,104
2003-03 20 296 2,400
2003-04 13 193 2,593
2003-05 16 237 2,830
2003-06 17 252 3,081
2003-07 22 326 3,407
2003-08 18 267 3,674
2003-09 18 267 3,941
2003-10 29 430 4,370
2003-11 17 252 4,622
2003-12 18 267 4,889
Total 330 4,889
average visa issued for EB1 ROW+Non ROW over the last 5 years have been 26K,
Now assuming this year the demand would be close to average then. It leaves 14K for EB2
Implying 12/2003 dates movement is very likely as 14k>5k (your number)
I can share some estimates for EB2 India through Dec03. I wish had the cases as a database, Then we could query for all dates.
Column 1: PD
Column 2: Nbr. Of EB2 India pending from
Column 3: Estimated Universe of EB2 India Pending ( to Universe ratio of 6.75%)
Column 4: Cumulative EB2 India pending
2000-01 0 - -
2000-03 0 - -
2000-04 1 15 15
2000-06 1 15 30
2000-08 0 - 30
2000-11 1 15 44
2000-12 0 - 44
2001-01 0 - 44
2001-03 1 15 59
2001-04 3 44 104
2001-05 2 30 133
2001-06 6 89 222
2001-07 3 44 267
2001-08 1 15 281
2001-09 1 15 296
2001-10 6 89 385
2001-11 2 30 415
2001-12 2 30 444
2002-01 5 74 519
2002-02 4 59 578
2002-03 1 15 593
2002-04 3 44 637
2002-05 11 163 800
2002-06 7 104 904
2002-07 5 74 978
2002-08 5 74 1,052
2002-09 5 74 1,126
2002-10 14 207 1,333
2002-11 16 237 1,570
2002-12 11 163 1,733
2003-01 13 193 1,926
2003-02 12 178 2,104
2003-03 20 296 2,400
2003-04 13 193 2,593
2003-05 16 237 2,830
2003-06 17 252 3,081
2003-07 22 326 3,407
2003-08 18 267 3,674
2003-09 18 267 3,941
2003-10 29 430 4,370
2003-11 17 252 4,622
2003-12 18 267 4,889
Total 330 4,889
more...
sasi1234
04-10 09:13 AM
As they have Master's degrees, they go to Mexico or Canada for stamping. Thier h1b petitions are filed based on their BS/MS degrees and project works etc. and if any gaps in education, they are filled by experience. As the come under the Master's Cap, the cap lasts longer. The massaging of resumes occurs when employer sends resumes to clients and these resumes are different from what they file for h1b.
When I was trying to reqruit a junior programmer position in my company, I found it very difficult to find the right person. All these people seemed like they had fake experience, tons and tons of resumes from Desi consulting companies , these people are well trained in answering interviews and can also confuse you during the interview.
With this growing trend, the market seems to be going a bit slow for corp to corp h1b consultants and a lot of people seem to be in this category and hiring managers are having a tough time to ascertsain the validity of the candidates.
It is disheartening that this kind of activity has become extremely normal and that people are already noticing it and it does not help solve our purpose and affects those genuine job seekers and genuine hiring managers.
There is more to this. There are consulting companies like visu consultants in India that have ties with all the low grade US universities trying to fill up their grad positions with those aspiring foreign students who can pay fee upto $6000 per semester and you see hoards of people with below average or no GRE scores (GRE will be waived for some universities) filling these positions and do odd jobs inbetween college hours to pay for their next semester and these are the people who actually take loans in their country to pay the high fee, these are the same people who join consulting companies and are hungry to get into jobs by hook or crook (resume massaging) so they they can pay off their debts.
So what is happening is a rippling effect. These days a lot of good H1bs or F1s are not coming here in big numbers because of lack of funding in research or good promising jobs in home countries. People coming through education consulting and moving to jobs through consulting companies has been on rise because of this trend
First of all, I registered, just to reply you.
Yes, I am an MS student planning to graduate this dec and looking for a job and Yes, I am one of those who is studying in a low profile univ paying $6000 a sem(they dont let me in a state univ. as I have a 3 yr degree even though I have a decent GRE score) and the result - sweeping and mopping the floors for $7 and hr at a Patel Store who cribs to his death.
I thought, what the hell, I dont have to do this and I quit the $7 job(I hate to call it as part-time job) and now I have $22k to repay.
Yes, you bet, I am going to fake my resume and get into a job as thats the only option I have. But I know my stuff. I have seen and spoke to people with 6 yrs of *Genuine* experience and I know where I stand.
Yeah, my first employer is going to have a hard time, but its a matter of couple of months and I'll be on track and I am probably be better than *SOME* of those who have real experience.(I am not saying this out of nothing, I worked in ITES for 4 yrs before I landed in the US and A).
Bottom line is - Its all struggle for existence. We all(atleast 98%) came here to make money and there are different ways and some ways might hurt somebody- Just cant help. Its all in the game.
PS: I am going to catch the next flight after I make $22k+flight and charges.
Then why I came here- Just to get a master's and experience a new(so called) winning society.
PEACE
When I was trying to reqruit a junior programmer position in my company, I found it very difficult to find the right person. All these people seemed like they had fake experience, tons and tons of resumes from Desi consulting companies , these people are well trained in answering interviews and can also confuse you during the interview.
With this growing trend, the market seems to be going a bit slow for corp to corp h1b consultants and a lot of people seem to be in this category and hiring managers are having a tough time to ascertsain the validity of the candidates.
It is disheartening that this kind of activity has become extremely normal and that people are already noticing it and it does not help solve our purpose and affects those genuine job seekers and genuine hiring managers.
There is more to this. There are consulting companies like visu consultants in India that have ties with all the low grade US universities trying to fill up their grad positions with those aspiring foreign students who can pay fee upto $6000 per semester and you see hoards of people with below average or no GRE scores (GRE will be waived for some universities) filling these positions and do odd jobs inbetween college hours to pay for their next semester and these are the people who actually take loans in their country to pay the high fee, these are the same people who join consulting companies and are hungry to get into jobs by hook or crook (resume massaging) so they they can pay off their debts.
So what is happening is a rippling effect. These days a lot of good H1bs or F1s are not coming here in big numbers because of lack of funding in research or good promising jobs in home countries. People coming through education consulting and moving to jobs through consulting companies has been on rise because of this trend
First of all, I registered, just to reply you.
Yes, I am an MS student planning to graduate this dec and looking for a job and Yes, I am one of those who is studying in a low profile univ paying $6000 a sem(they dont let me in a state univ. as I have a 3 yr degree even though I have a decent GRE score) and the result - sweeping and mopping the floors for $7 and hr at a Patel Store who cribs to his death.
I thought, what the hell, I dont have to do this and I quit the $7 job(I hate to call it as part-time job) and now I have $22k to repay.
Yes, you bet, I am going to fake my resume and get into a job as thats the only option I have. But I know my stuff. I have seen and spoke to people with 6 yrs of *Genuine* experience and I know where I stand.
Yeah, my first employer is going to have a hard time, but its a matter of couple of months and I'll be on track and I am probably be better than *SOME* of those who have real experience.(I am not saying this out of nothing, I worked in ITES for 4 yrs before I landed in the US and A).
Bottom line is - Its all struggle for existence. We all(atleast 98%) came here to make money and there are different ways and some ways might hurt somebody- Just cant help. Its all in the game.
PS: I am going to catch the next flight after I make $22k+flight and charges.
Then why I came here- Just to get a master's and experience a new(so called) winning society.
PEACE
hot Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
rkm
09-17 10:12 PM
NICE JOKE..
It will probably cause inflation. Eventually they hope that house prices will catch up with the inflation. But a small problem though. The salary is not going to rise to match the housing price. The great benefits of global economy.:)
It will probably cause inflation. Eventually they hope that house prices will catch up with the inflation. But a small problem though. The salary is not going to rise to match the housing price. The great benefits of global economy.:)
more...
house off shoulder wedding dresses
dummgelauft
04-07 11:50 AM
After reading this rumor mongering for a few weeks now, I have drawn a common between these cases (if we believe for a second that these stories ARE true). All these friend of a friend of a friend who were "sent back", seem to be working fro "desi" software "consultants". If that is indeed the case, then great work CIS. These shysters have no place in the EB queue anyways.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
tattoo wedding dresses. spicyapple
coolmanasip
03-07 10:43 AM
Yates Memo clearly says that ability to pay should not be a factor.....read below......
Question 7. Should service centers or district offices request proof of �ability to pay� from successor employers in I-140 portability cases, in other words, from the new company/employer to which someone has ported?
Answer: No. The relevant inquiry is whether the new position is in the same or similar occupational classification as the alien�s I-140 employment. It may be appropriate to confirm the legitimacy of a new employer and the job offer through an RFE to the adjustment applicant for relevant information about these issues. In an adjustment setting, public charge is also a relevant inquiry.
Question 7. Should service centers or district offices request proof of �ability to pay� from successor employers in I-140 portability cases, in other words, from the new company/employer to which someone has ported?
Answer: No. The relevant inquiry is whether the new position is in the same or similar occupational classification as the alien�s I-140 employment. It may be appropriate to confirm the legitimacy of a new employer and the job offer through an RFE to the adjustment applicant for relevant information about these issues. In an adjustment setting, public charge is also a relevant inquiry.
more...
pictures A-Line /Princess Long Sleeves
actaccord
02-14 08:50 AM
ppl...don't wait till last minute...
dresses wedding dresses with sleeves
aquarianf
07-31 03:03 PM
I reviewed copy of I-485 packegae and found that attorney didn't include Employment letter with package. I filed in June I already received filing numbers.
When I asked attorney why it wasn't sent, her response was that there are around 15 people from company who filed in month of June/july and she didn't included EVL for all of them. Also there are around 8 people who got their GC in my company in last 2 years and she didn't included EVL for all of them.
When I asked attorney why it wasn't sent, her response was that there are around 15 people from company who filed in month of June/july and she didn't included EVL for all of them. Also there are around 8 people who got their GC in my company in last 2 years and she didn't included EVL for all of them.
more...
makeup Plus size wedding dresses with
lifestrikes
02-14 02:29 PM
Day Off (April 4, 5) - Check
Accommodation - Check
I'm driving to DC from Cary, North Carolina on Saturday. Will attend Training on Sunday and both Advocacy Days.
Accommodation - Check
I'm driving to DC from Cary, North Carolina on Saturday. Will attend Training on Sunday and both Advocacy Days.
girlfriend wedding dresses with sleeves

nyte_crawler
04-07 12:32 PM
After reading this rumor mongering for a few weeks now, I have drawn a common between these cases (if we believe for a second that these stories ARE true). All these friend of a friend of a friend who were "sent back", seem to be working fro "desi" software "consultants". If that is indeed the case, then great work CIS. These shysters have no place in the EB queue anyways.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
You seem to be drawing conclusions out of nowhere. What�s up with you and desi software consultants? Please stop posting incendiary remarks about any group of people. I understand you have your opinion, but please be constructive and justify it based on facts, not on some rumor and your own personal vendetta. Just like you, everybody have their right to have their opportunities to improve their life and betterment of their communities they surround themselves with.
(2) I doubt if CIS will risk having a lawsuit thrown at them by a Genuine American or mutlinational company if they "send bacK" their genuine H1B employee ( Do you think A place like Microsoft, Intel, GE or Boeing etc will take such treatment of their employee? No, they will sue CIS.
(3) I work with H1B holders from OTHER countries too (lots of Russians and Chinese). None of them have ever "heard" any "friend of a friend" sent back.
So, Cut the crap and do your work.
You seem to be drawing conclusions out of nowhere. What�s up with you and desi software consultants? Please stop posting incendiary remarks about any group of people. I understand you have your opinion, but please be constructive and justify it based on facts, not on some rumor and your own personal vendetta. Just like you, everybody have their right to have their opportunities to improve their life and betterment of their communities they surround themselves with.
hairstyles plus size wedding gowns
indrachat_75
06-30 09:57 PM
Does anyone know if Fedex or anyone accepts mails on Sunday to be delivered on Monday morning ? Please advice ASAP.
Thanks
Indra
Thanks
Indra
lahiribaba
02-03 12:28 PM
Mirage - I totally support you man. You got to do what your heart feels like ... If you get too tired of waiting and living this CHAINNNNED life and you want to meet Mr President to let him know how you feel - man by all means you got to do it.. Remember the flutter of a butterfly wings in Jailsalmer starts a tornado in florida... there are numerous occassions when one single man's stand changed the entire nation .. I totally support you . If the good old USA is still a FREE COUNTRY then there is no reason why you should not go ahead...
As for getting support from others it is nice to have support but it does not mean that if they do not support you , you are wrong. What you are saying is RIGHTFULLY JUSTIFIED and every man and woman in this country has the RIGHT TO PURSUE HAPPINESS. After all that is the reason why we want our GC here. There are many people in this forum who are just FOB's and there are many who have just given up after years of waiting .. but people like you can keep the flame alive. Salute and good luck my friend.
As for getting support from others it is nice to have support but it does not mean that if they do not support you , you are wrong. What you are saying is RIGHTFULLY JUSTIFIED and every man and woman in this country has the RIGHT TO PURSUE HAPPINESS. After all that is the reason why we want our GC here. There are many people in this forum who are just FOB's and there are many who have just given up after years of waiting .. but people like you can keep the flame alive. Salute and good luck my friend.
tb2904
12-27 10:34 AM
I posted the following details in other thread -
************************************************** *******
Here are the options to fly back to your home country:
1. Fly directly to your home country - No transit visa required and no valid US visa required
2. Fly via any other country - No transit visa required as long as you are not stranded in airport due to delay in first leg of the flight. Also, to board a plane to Europe you have to have a valid US visa.
Here are my past experiences:
1. I had a valid US visa and I was traveling from Cincinnati to New Delhi via Paris on Air France. My flight from Cincinnati got delayed and I missed my connecting flight in Paris. All the passengers that had the green card or US citizenship were allowed to stay in Hotel outside the airport. But, since I am an Indian national and did not have a transit visa, France custom officer told me that I am "illegally" in France. He was nice guy and advised me to stay the night at the airport terminal and board the plane to India next day.
2. My US visa on my passport expired and I had the H1 extension papers with me. I was traveling on Air France from Cincinnati to New Delhi and my flight was via Paris. The airline staff at Cincinnati did not allow me to board the plane as I did not have a valid US visa on my passport. I had to drive down to Chicago to get the transit visa.
3. My US visa on my passport expired. I flew directly from NY to New Delhi on Continental. No questions asked.
************************************************** *******
************************************************** *******
Here are the options to fly back to your home country:
1. Fly directly to your home country - No transit visa required and no valid US visa required
2. Fly via any other country - No transit visa required as long as you are not stranded in airport due to delay in first leg of the flight. Also, to board a plane to Europe you have to have a valid US visa.
Here are my past experiences:
1. I had a valid US visa and I was traveling from Cincinnati to New Delhi via Paris on Air France. My flight from Cincinnati got delayed and I missed my connecting flight in Paris. All the passengers that had the green card or US citizenship were allowed to stay in Hotel outside the airport. But, since I am an Indian national and did not have a transit visa, France custom officer told me that I am "illegally" in France. He was nice guy and advised me to stay the night at the airport terminal and board the plane to India next day.
2. My US visa on my passport expired and I had the H1 extension papers with me. I was traveling on Air France from Cincinnati to New Delhi and my flight was via Paris. The airline staff at Cincinnati did not allow me to board the plane as I did not have a valid US visa on my passport. I had to drive down to Chicago to get the transit visa.
3. My US visa on my passport expired. I flew directly from NY to New Delhi on Continental. No questions asked.
************************************************** *******