Mr. Las Vegas - Wayne Newton - New Show - Opening Soon!












THE ONE AND ONLY “MR. LAS VEGAS,”

WAYNE NEWTON, CELEBRATES 50 YEARS ON THE STRIP

WITH A HISTORIC NEW SHOW

ONCE BEFORE I GO

AT TROPICANA LAS VEGAS

His name has long been synonymous with the city he calls home, and now Wayne NewtonMr. Las Vegas – will celebrate his 50th year of entertaining audiences on The Strip with an all-new, limited engagement production, Once Before I Go, at Tropicana Las Vegas beginning October 14. Tickets to this once-in-a-lifetime production will go on sale beginning September 23.

Once Before I Go is an intimate journey through a life spent on stage. From a shy 15-year-old just off the bus, to his place as one of America’s most celebrated entertainment icons, Once Before I Go is the story of Wayne Newton told by the man who is living it.

“Being the new kid on the block back in 1959, it is both exciting and artistically challenging that in 2009 I am able to do the kind of show I’ve always wanted to do here in my home town that I love,” said Newton. “It is the icing on the cake to bring this show to Tropicana Las Vegas at the request of my dear friend, Alex Yemenidjian.”

Once Before I Go will be performed Tuesday – Saturday at 8:30 pm in the Tiffany Theatre at Tropicana Las Vegas. Schedule is subject to change without notice. Tickets are priced at $79.99, $99.99 and the exclusive VIP Package for $149.99 plus tax and surcharge. The VIP Package includes a golden circle seat, a meet & greet with Wayne Newton and the opportunity to have a photo taken with the one and only Mr. Las Vegas.

Tickets for Once Before I Go can be purchased by calling the Tropicana Box Office at 702-739-2411 / 800-829-9034 or online at www.Tropicanalv.com.
For more information about group and military discounts, please call the Tropicana Box Office.