Now you see him! Profiling Magician Nathan Burton!



Every week here at the I Love Las Vegas Magazine BLOG we like to bring you the latest information, gossip tidbits and a general overview of the city that is the LV. This includes our weekly profile of the not only the "Movers & Shakers" and "Entertainers" but people who contribute to our community and enrich it.


Nathan Burton is a talented wonderful magician that has graced Las Vegas with his presence for ten years now! He was also on audience favorite "America's Got Talent" and has numerous other TV appearances under his belt. Guess who sawed Paris Hilton in half at a party here in Las Vegas? Nathan Burton!

Now appearing at the Flamingo on the world famous Las Vegas Strip Nathan continues to "WOW" his audiences!

NAME: Nathan Burton
JOB TITLE: Comedy Magician
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN LAS VEGAS: 10 years

IF NOT A NATIVE, HOW DID YOU COME TO BE IN LAS VEGAS: I moved to Vegas to perform magic with the ultimate goal of having my own show.

JOB DUTIES: The easiest part of my day is the hour I spend performing. The rest of my time is working with my team on marketing, advertising, ticket sales, and creating new illusions.

FAVORITE PART ABOUT YOUR JOB: My favorite part of my job is speaking to the audience after the show and hearing their favorite parts of my show.

MOST INTERESTING JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE: My most interesting experience being a magician was performing on "America's Got Talent." The thrill of a live television competition is unlike anything else.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE FUTURE OF LAS VEGAS IN RELATION TO YOUR FIELD: Because all magicians dream of performing in magic, there will always be amazing and new kinds of magic in Vegas.

WHAT IS YOUR BEST KEPT SECRET IN LAS VEGAS: Downtown Cocktail Lounge
Good call Nathan, the Downtown Cocktail Lounge is one of Vegas's best kept open secret! I have seen his show and it is truly amazing! For more information check out: