My first Assignment...CANINE CORRESPONDENT....ACE VENTURA PET DETECTIVE JR!



Oh my paw!! My first Canine Correspondent Assignment! Being on the Green Carpet covering this movie will be in a word PAWSOME! The movie has a personal attachement for me as Ryan Malgarini (CBS’ Gary Unmarried)is hosting the event...his Grandfather and Grandma's dog Mia (who has gone to the Rainbow Bridge) was a paw pal.
This movie looks to be very very entertaining and will certianly provide an afternoon or evening of fun for the whole family! I will be pawing my movie review on Monday!
A limited number of general public VIP tickets are available with portion of the proceeds to benefit Springs Preserve Foundation and Candlelighters for Childhood Cancer. Tickets include autograph signings, meet & greet with cast members and complimentary cast photo. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis at Ticketmaster http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/17004257FDB675F0