BRING BACK THE SUPERMODELS!


In a later post here you will notice a "model" on the catwalk at Nina Ricci. Once you get past the shitacious outfit, take a look at her bony "legs". Euw! I felt like I was watching one of those gawd awful Tim Burton movies with the undead stick figures!

Other than a few New York fashion editors who haven't eaten anything since Kate Moss brought waifdom to the scene, who finds this look attractive? I'm waiting. I've got time. Hmph! That's what I thought. Honestly, I'm not on some "that's a bad body image to show women" kick. I don't want to be assaulted by legs from the krypt. And for all that is holy, could you let a model roam the runway with some hips and boobs?

Have you seen Naomi Campbell lately? Hawt! Linda Evangelista? Hawt! Even old "horse walk" Claudia Schiffer is still better than any of the new crop of "CSI: Anorexia" girls. Where is it written that women have to be hangers to walk down a runway? I'd rather see the clothes on a hanger than worry that one of these chicks is going to pass out on the runway and fall into my front row lap gouging me with her spindly pieces!

Please! Fashion designers, bring back real women! Bring back the Super Models!

And no, Janice Dickinson does not count. Contrary to her own legend, she was never a Super Model. Yeah, I said it.

The Vegas Style Guy