Vegas Magazine Party brings out Entourage Beauty!!!




Abby Tegnelia, Editor-in-Chief, Entourage Star Emmanuelle,

Josef Vann, Publisher



Emmanuelle Chriqui




Emmanuelle Chriqui & Kevin Connolly



Vegas Magazine’s Cover’s Star Emmanuelle Chriqui Celebrates The Spring Fashion Issue At The Mandarin Bar At Mandarin


Emmanuelle Chriqui, known as Sloan from HBO’s hit show Entourage, arrives in Sin City to host Vegas magazine’s Spring Fashion Issue party at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel’s Mandarin Bar.  Chriqui will spring into fashion with Vegas magazine, dressed to the nines in Roberto Cavalli while taking in the vast views of Las Vegas’ skyline
from The Mandarian Bar on the 23rd floor of the hotel. Las Vegas’ movers and shakers will toast the cover star’s 8th and final season of Entourage as they welcome in the spring season in style while sipping on SmartWater and Avion Tequila among the bar’s ultra chic scene.


In the March issue of Vegas magazine, Chriqui talks about what Entourage has done for her career: “My career has become divided into ‘before Entourage’ and ‘after Entourage’, she explains.  “I feel like Sloan is always red-carpet ready and I’m not.  I will go out in my sweats and no makeup and a baseball cap, and no one will say anything.  Nothing! But I put on heels and some makeup and have my hair done, and I’m instantly
recognized.”


Images Credit: © Erik Kabik/ RETNA/ erikkabik.com