You Have To SEE Star Trek!!

Chris Pine AT ShoWest 2009 Winning Male Star of Tomorrow

Saw the movie today and let me just say that Chris Pine's performance as Cpt. James T. Kirk was right on!! The movie franchise was rejuvenated and revitalized by the director J.J. Abrams and also by the charming performance of this up and coming new star!!



When I was younger (LOL) I thought that Cpt. Kirk was, well he was one of my all time favorite characters/heroes and William Shatner became a favorite actor of mine. For me it was always all about the old school Enterprise crew, BUT I did enjoy the past Star Trek movies with Cpt. Picard and yes Data.



This movie was full of the all time favorites "Scotty - I'm giving you all she's got Captain!" and Cpt. Kirk with the green woman, you Trekkies know what I am talking about! Casting was superb with Simon Pegg as Scotty and Karl Urban as Bones McCoy! These for me were the stand-out peformances. But overall not a beat was missed in casting all characters. ALL PERFORMANCES were superb.



Not a bad thing to say about this movie, fulfilling on all levels!! Thank you for bringing the Enterprise crew back!